In 2017 I took part in the Spanish challenge Desafío Aporta (with Carlos Badenes and Pablo Calleja), presenting Noticias Abiertas, that reached to the top ten finalists. The idea behind Noticias Abiertas is processing news and open data datasets to link and measure the similarity between both kind of resources based on three main axis: topics, named entities (people, locations…) and temporal dimension. More info: Slides Video
- Programme Committee member of the 6th Linked Data in Architecture and Construction Workshop
- Programme Committee member of the 1st Workshop on Language Resources and Technologies
for the Legal Knowledge Graph at LREC 2018 (LKG2018)
- Reviewer of the 1st Workshop on Technologies for Regulatory Compliance at JURIX 2017 (Terecom2017)
- Subreviewer at the Workshop on Language, Ontology, Terminology and Knowledge Structures at IWCS 2017 (LOTKS2017)
- Subreviewer at the Resources Track of the Internation Semantic Web Conference 2017 (ISWC2017) – Awared as Best reviewer of the Resources Track
- Subreviewer at ACL2017
- STLab (September 2019 – December 2019) – Semantic Technology Laboratory (with Aldo Gangemi) [Bologna/Rome, Italy].
- NII (July 2018 – October 2018) – National Institute of Informatics (with Ken Satoh) [Tokyo, Japan].
- WU Wien (July 2017 – October 2017) – Institute for Information Business (with Sabrina Kirrane and Axel Polleres) [Vienna, Austria].
- IRIT (March 2016 – May 2016) – Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse [Toulouse, France].